Wednesday, October 06, 2004

ana ka? unsaon?

Phew.. this would be my first "decent" entry to my blog..

"... ana ka? unsaon?"

For those who doesnt understand what it means, it would be fun asking someone who can. But why bother? You wont appreciate the meaning of it anyway. So never mind.

You probably heard someone say that phrase (well if you're in IIT).. Usually it's the best comment to what have been said to you by anyone.

e.g.
miggs: "gwapa kaayo ka karon ay"
rachel: "ana ka? unsaon?"

see?

I dont know what's with it.. but I would laugh out loud upon hearing it. It could be some brain defect or some innate mannerism. Maybe just a manifestation of a sense of humor. Oh yeah it could be. I dont know why but I could easily make a person laugh, and I would blurt out easily even if wasnt funny at all. Weird. Tsk tsk tsk.

My sole intent in starting this blog is to write write and write whenever I can about me, people around me, and everything. I have a colorful and rich life story but my brain cells are limited. It would be impossible maybe 1 year from now to remember what stupid things or breakthroughs I had made.

Sometimes Im very lazy on finishing my compositions. I would just instantly stop

2 Comments:

At 5:11 AM, Blogger Patrick said...

uso pa gihapon na sa IIT?

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger miggs said...

Unsaon?
Yes it is!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home