Thursday, October 07, 2004

losing coolness

..I woke up this morning finding out my school bag scatterd in a corner. I suspect *too(censored)oot* did it. SHE used to exercise every morning to trim her fat but doesnt seems to work out for her. I dont like someone messing on my properties. She could have lay them neatly in a place somewhere before doing her hopeless exercise. But I guess she just threw my helpless bag violently in a corner. I did my best not messing with her properties and I would not dare even touching them. Grrr.. How dare she!! Whew. Good thing I didnt lost my cool there.

..Im about to wear my newly washed white pair of shoes. Just as Im about to leave for school.. it suddenly rained. What a delay!! Too bad. I have to wear some other pair. Hmmm.. I realized I have about 12 pairs already. Time to buy a new one. Whew. Good thing I didnt lost my cool again.

..Oh that pesky stupid serbidora in a carenderia just mess with my lunch order again. "I want the fish! Isda! kasabot ka?! Dili nang pasayan!!" Grrr.. If only she would listen attentively. How can she mess a very simple job for the 5th time? And oh, hearing the words "kaon? balot?" everytime I make order is very annoying. Can't she remember? I buy lunch from her almost everyday and not a single time I want it "balot". Whew. Good thing I didnt lost my cool there.

..Hmm. Free food. It's *too(censored)oot*. There's cake, spaghetti, soda, etc. I didnt bite the bait. I know there's no such thing as FREE in this world. Sooner you'll PAY for what you eat in some other form. A job request maybe. When that time comes, you wont be able to refuse. If you refuse, you'll be BACKSTABBED! Grrrr.. damn polyanilines! I just treated myself a lowly rice cake. I bought it with my OWN money. Hehehe. Whew. Good thing I didnt lost my cool there.

..Time to go home. I don't know if my coolness would stay. I'll try my best not losing it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home