Saturday, October 23, 2004

Happy Birthday Karen

zzzzzzz... it's been a loooong time. I got quite BZ for a while I totally got no time to visit my blog.
(Semester ends and I got so many things to do. Naa pa jud lech na SPVM)

It's saturday!!! Today we went out with my ever best friend Psi to celebrate in advance Karen's birthday (26september). We planned to meet at exactly 11 AM at Karen's house, but with my daily 1 hour ritual in the shower, I arrived there at 12 PM. A whooping 1 hour late. Hehehe.

Karen Mae Uy is the first to get married in our barkada at age 22. She had now a cute baby boy too named Inky. We ate lots of seafoods at Tatay's Grill (gi-atch ang mahal pala dito!!) and cone twirl at jobebs (eto mura lang hehehe).

Seeing her again made me realize that Im really coming on age. Im still acting like a kid somehow. I cant help reminiscing the good old days. Back when it was my first day in university, she's one of the few friends I had made. Actually of all my girl classmates, she's the first one i noticed. First day of school, our professor made us stand and introduce ourselves to the entire class. The moment she stood and say her name, I was kind of saying to myself.. "whew that chick is cute..". Hehehe. I always likes chinitas. Tiny eyes are cute.


Jay(top), Psi, Me, Karen, Inky

5 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Blogger Thabet-Abbas C. Burias said...

damn i miss u guys.
kahilak ko pagkakita nako sa inyo nga nagtapok.

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger the caterpillar said...

if i know, ila nang gituyo na magtapok tapok kay wala ka... joke! hehehe.

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger miggs said...

Unsaon? Di pud daw mi in-ana uy. Ey baz hapit na ako birthday! Ehem.. unsa kaha akong gift madawat ana na day no? Hmmm...

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger Thabet-Abbas C. Burias said...

saon!

gift? hmmm... hey! look at the time! (runs away)

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger miggs said...

Hahaha..(lol)

Yo havent changed!!.. same 'ol tabby..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home