Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Where on Earth is my mouse?

(I actually submitted this crap to Reader's Digest's Virtual Hilarity. Poor monkey me. Pila ra gud palad sa unggoy. Hehehe..)

One summer afternoon while I'm are woking in our university yearbook, I got tired looking at the Desktop background in one of the three Personal Computers we are using for Lay-outing and Editing. Since I liked cats very much, I choose a cute, and seemingly innocent-looking cat and displayed it on the Desktop. After working for some time, I took a break and joined the other staff members which were having some discussions at the other side of the room. Without my knowledge, one of the staff members removed the mouse in the computer I'm working on and installed it on the other computer which has a malfunctioning mouse. After I got back to resume my work, I could not find the mouse in my workstation and I yelled to everyone in the room "Hey, where on Earth is my mouse?". Everyone looked at me and started laughing. At first I was very puzzled, but then someone yelled back at me saying "I guess the cat in your Desktop ate it".

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The culprit. Freakin cat! But cute.

3 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger Thabet-Abbas C. Burias said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!! hilarious! it really IS RD quality. try "all in a day's work" nga section. mas bagay xa didto tops. regards to all.

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Patrick said...

Wow grabe medyo witty gyud kaayo! Nice nice nice!!!!

 
At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uve travelled most of mindanao?
saw ur site while searching for stats on the aquamarine park....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home