Thursday, April 14, 2005

Age plus one

My birthday today and I was overjoyed. There were so many people greeted me today than my previous birthdays. For that, I was smiling even when I was sleeping. My birthdays was always been an exclusive family affair. So I’m used to have so few people around giving me gifts, hugs, kisses, and greetings. Even just a simple greeting is enough to make me happy. Having a big party is really not my idea of a celebration.

Not much extraordinary events happening today, except I think for the Silver Nitrate incident. My friend Doc Vanessa (she's a medicine student) asked me to get her a pinch of Silver Nitrate weeks ago and I only managed to get it today. That’s bizarre. I thought she might use it to poison herself, so I was very unwilling to give to it her. Almost everyday she would ask me what happened to her request and I give her tons of excuses until I no longer had a reason to give. So, I finally told her to get the silver nitrate (liquid solution about 10mL) in my office at the school. Grrr.. I waited hours and hours. My officemates invited me for dinner at 6 PM, so I gave up waiting and off we went to the restaurant. Bad move. I should have waited a little longer. Doc Van arrived and got REALLY mad at me when she found out I wasn’t in the school anymore. I was planning to invite her to a dinner (hey it’s my birthday!), but when we finally met, she is smoking red hot! I guess she would have killed me if she didn’t have anger management. I really didn’t understand why she’s so angry. Phew, maybe because she’s a girl. I unloaded buckets of sorry and apologies until I finally made her smile. Sounds like an easy task, but I swear I was like taking a Med Board Exam, she’s one tough nutshell to crack!!!

The rest of the night I was so busy with my cell phone texting old and new friends. Like I said, there were so many people greeted me today than my previous birthdays. Even my high school “crush” greeted me. Something she had never done before! That’s strange. Suddenly memories of high school consumed me.

Anyway, this blog is dedicated to all these people who made my birthday a very special day.
Mom, Ate, Kuya, Tejanie, Sheryl, Jassy, Shai , Mary Razel, Psi, Baz, Jay, Valynn, Doc Van, Loraine, Sittie, Faye, Karyl, Angeli, Brenn, Kat, Phoebe, Charyl, all the physics bams, …

4 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger the caterpillar said...

happy birthday! =)

 
At 4:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read http://www.cingular-phone-plans.info/modafinillikedrugs.html Wellbutrinxl wellbutrin canada pharmacy wellbutrin xl Am i addicted to adderall

 
At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Adorable sologirl felicity fey with tight ass

 
At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home