Thursday, May 26, 2005

sTARwars!

My colleagues were going to Zamboanga City to attend a conference there and I decided not to join them. Since our laboratory technician Lowell is getting married again in Cagayan de Oro City, I volunteered to be his photographer for me to have a reason to go to CDO and then watch Starwars! The wedding was supposed to start at 3 PM and they said the door will be closed when the ceremony begin. We almost did not make it! We arrived at the Iglesia ni Cristo church at 3:10 PM and happy to found out that the ceremony hasn't began yet. I've never been inside an Iglesia ni Cristo church so I was a bit confused how to behave there. I was briefed shortly what are the do's and dont's and I was feeling relaxed. To make the story short I took some pictures, the wedding got finished, went to the reception, and ate a lot of meat. There's a hot bridesmaid and I hit on her at the reception. She's so sexy and she smells so good, I had wanted to hug and kiss her!.

Anyway.. after the wedding I went to Lim Ket Kai Mall and watched the Starwars Episode III. I wasnt able to start the movie so I watched it TWO times! Man the movie was fantastic! I love Yoda! And Natalie Portman was hot!

The movie ended at 11:30 PM. I decided not to go home in Iligan coz I need to go shopping for new clothes. I looked for a place to sleep but I have no idea where to start so I walked along the highway hoping to find one. After a while I had walked for I think a kilometer and still I could not find a place to stay. It's already 12 midnight and I was in the middle of the place Im not too familiar. Im getting a bit vulnerable to danger so I decided to flag a taxi and told the driver I need to go in some place to stay. The driver took me to a hotel but it was full. Freakin hell I paid P90.00 for the taxi for nothing. The taxi driver told me he knew a place near so I jumped to his cab again. I thought it was free coz he's the one who volunteered to bring me there, but freakin hell he asked me for another P30.00!! This is too much! I checked in at the hotel but there was no available single bed room. The twin bed room was just a hundred peso higher than the single bed so I just paid for the twin bed. There were three cute girls at the lobby when I checked in, at first I thought they were hookers. I learned later that they're not. Nope I'm not thinking of getting laid that night but Im on the brink of getting into. I actually asked the guard on duty "how much" would it be to get a "service". He said it was P800.00. Hmmm.. now I know how much it would be. I actually bargain for P500.00 too, but the guard said it's P800.00. It was very funny! Hehehehe. Im not really wanted to get laid, Im just fooling around to know how things worked in this kind of thing. Phew.. after few minutes I was sleeping bare naked coz I still had to wear the same pants the day after. Good thing I bought an extra shirt.

The next day I shopped till I dropped. I bought several clothes and some stuffs. I was tempted to watch starwars again but I decided not to. Hmm.. finally I took the bus home at 7:30 PM. I arrived home just in time for AXN's LOST TV series, and I was happy to found out that Miami Heat won game 2 of the 2005 NBA Eastern Conference Finals. Yehehehe.

3 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Blogger the caterpillar said...

aha!

 
At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are crazy about sony ericsson phones then please visit this page - sony ericsson p900 led for sale

 
At 4:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home