Saturday, May 28, 2005

Yodaism



When nine hundred years old you reach, look as good you will not / Wars not make one great / Adventure. Heh! Excitement. Heh! A Jedi craves not these things / You must unlearn what you have learned / Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try / Luminous beings are we ... not this crude matter / That is the way of things ... the way of the Force / A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind / Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will ... / Beware of the dark side. Anger ... fear ... aggression / You must feel the Force around you / Through the Force, things you will see. Other places. The future ... the past. Old friends long gone / Size matters not / If you choose the quick and easy path ... you will become an agent of evil / Control, control. You must learn control / Mind what you have learned. Save you it can.

1. yodaism - Yoda, the biggest little stoner from the Star Wars movies would awesomely switch up the words in his sentences because he was high 99% of the time. (http://www.urbandictionary.com)

Image from http://www.comicscontinuum.com

4 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, Blogger Butik said...

Hi I am from Iligan too...I wonder If I know you. I graduated in MSU-IIT 96

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger miggs said...

Hi butik (or should I say caterpillar? ). I graduated on 2001. Im a BS Physics graduate. =). Thanks for visiting my blog. We shared a same interest, I too got hooked on digital photography.

 
At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

 
At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home